Compressor Copeland ZR48KCE & ZR Series Scroll
Are you tired of your current compressor? If that is the case, then you need to check out the Compressor Copeland ZR48KCE.
The Copeland Scroll compressor is the outcome of extensive testing that began in 1979 and continues today. As a result of this approach, the most sophisticated scroll compressor technology for air conditioning and heat pumps is now obtainable.
Compressors Copeland ZR48KCE are preferred by system makers over alternative compressor technologies for a variety of purposes, including lower noise, higher efficiency and dependability, compliance with heat pump applications, and flexible layout.
For instance, many strategies have been employed to improve the performance of air-conditioning equipment and its ability to match a load while consuming little energy. Traditional modulation systems are frequently intricate, resulting in dependability issues.
With the Digital Scroll technology, Emerson Climate Technologies has tackled these problems by bringing innovation to the air-conditioning sector.
- ZPD versions to be used with the refrigerant R410A
- ZPD versions to be used with the coolant R410A
Furthermore, users enjoy Copeland Scroll for a number of reasons, such as
- Emerson Climate Technologies’ patented design. It ensures the quietest scroll compressor on the market, as well as maximum efficiency and longevity.
- Solid track record: There are over 60 million scroll compressors in use around the world.
- Emerson Climate Technology includes nine scroll compressor equipment spread over three different continents, each of which uses the same high-quality production methods.
- The very same high-quality design can be found in compressors sold around the world for initial installations or field service.
- Customer support: Emerson Climate Technologies has offices and wholesaler networks throughout Europe and the world to assist all clients, regardless of location.
- Worldwide supply
- Patented design
- Customer support
- Lower noise as compared to older technologies
There are no reviews yet.