- HVAC systems: Duct Gi corners are commonly used in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to connect duct sections and form the ductwork.
- Industrial piping systems: Duct Gi corners are often used in industrial piping systems to transport fluids, such as water or chemicals, from one location to another.
- Exhaust systems: Duct Gi corners can be used in exhaust systems to connect duct sections and channel fumes and away from a building or equipment.
- Dust collection systems: In woodworking or other dusty environments, duct Gi corners can be used to connect duct sections and channel dust and debris away from the work area.
- Ventilation systems: Duct Gi corners can be used in ventilation systems to channel fresh air into a building or room and improve air quality.
the application of duct Gi corners is wide-ranging and depends on the specific needs of the project. Duct Gi corners can be used in HVAC systems, industrial piping systems, exhaust systems, dust collection systems, and ventilation systems, among others. It is important to choose the appropriate size and type of duct Gi corner for each application to ensure the proper functioning and safety of the duct system.
|Colour Name||shade of gray|
|What’s In The Box||Duct Corner|
|Model Name||Duct Corner, HVAC System Corner Duct|
There are no reviews yet.