- HVAC systems: Duct Gi corners are commonly used in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to connect duct sections and form the ductwork.
- Industrial piping systems: Duct Gi corners are often used in industrial piping systems to transport fluids, such as water or chemicals, from one location to another.
- Exhaust systems: Duct Gi corners can be used in exhaust systems to connect duct sections and channel fumes and away from a building or equipment.
- Dust collection systems: In woodworking or other dusty environments, duct Gi corners can be used to connect duct sections and channel dust and debris away from the work area.
- Ventilation systems: Duct Gi corners can be used in ventilation systems to channel fresh air into a building or room and improve air quality.
|Colour Name||shade of gray|
|What’s In The Box||Duct Corner|
|Model Name||Duct Corner, HVAC System Corner Duct|