- Fitting With Thread Rod And Beam Clamp
- Pipe Clamps used in the support of pipes and equipments are manufactured according to the highest standards of fabrication.
- GI hanging clamps are typically available in a range of sizes (1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 inches) are commonly used sizes for GI clamps.
- Easy to install, can be installed on the wall or ceiling.
- It is widely used to support various pipes, such as water supply pipes, drain pipes, hot and cold water pipes.
- The wrapping of the rubber cushion can effectively reduce the extrusion and vibration of the pipeline.
|What’s In The Box||GI hanging clamps with rubber|
|Model Number||GI hanging clamps with rubber|
|Model Name||GI hanging clamps with rubber|
There are no reviews yet.