- The main application of a refrigerator defrost thermostat is to regulate the defrost cycle in a refrigerator’s cooling system.
- It is responsible for monitoring the temperature of the evaporator coils in the freezer section of the refrigerator and turning off the defrost heater when the coils reach a certain temperature.
- The defrost thermostat prevents the evaporator coils from overheating or becoming damaged during the defrost cycle, and it helps ensure that the refrigerator maintains optimal temperature and energy efficiency.
- In addition to its primary application, the defrost thermostat also helps to prolong the life of the refrigerator’s cooling system by preventing excessive frost or ice build-up on the evaporator coils.
- refrigerator defrost thermostat bio metal 3 wire
|Model Number||refrigerator defrost thermostat 3 wire|
|Model Name||refrigerator defrost thermostat bio metal|
There are no reviews yet.