- Industrial Process Control: Used to monitor the temperature of various processes such as heat treatment, melting, and casting.
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning): Used to measure the temperature of air, liquids, and gases in HVAC systems.
- Food and Beverage: Used to measure the temperature of liquids, food products, and cooking surfaces in food and beverage processing.
- Environmental Monitoring: Used to measure the temperature of air, water, soil, and other environmental parameters.
- Energy Generation: Used to measure the temperature of steam and other process fluids in power generation plants.
- Automotive: Used to measure the temperature of engine components and cooling systems in automobiles.
A thermocouple is a device used to measure temperature by using the electrical voltage generated between two dissimilar metals. The term “universal thermocouple” usually refers to a thermocouple that is compatible with a variety of thermocouple reference tables or temperature measurement systems. This means that it can be used in a range of applications and can be connected to different types of temperature measurement devices, such as thermocouple amplifiers or data loggers. Universal thermocouples are typically made with interchangeable connector plugs and may be used in a variety of industries, including food and beverage, HVAC, and industrial process control.
|What’s In The Box||Thermocouple universal|
|Model Number||Thermocouple universal|
|Model Name||Thermocouple universal|
There are no reviews yet.