A vacuum pump is a device that removes gas molecules from a sealed volume in order to create a partial vacuum.
Vacuum pumps are used in a variety of applications, including in air conditioning systems, refrigeration systems, and in vacuum packaging. Many different types of vacuum pumps exist, including piston pumps, diaphragm pumps, and rotary vane pumps.
- The large front oil window design prevents oil shortage.
- The anti-reflux design prevents pump oil from entering the system.
- The integral cylinder structure provides high precision and high limit vacuum.
- The forced lubricating oil pump ensures high reliability.
- The product is suitable for air conditioning, refrigerator, heat pump and other refrigeration piping system.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Vaccum Pump?
A Vaccum Pump is a device that uses vacuum to remove air from an enclosed space.
How does a Vacuum Pump work?
A Vacuum Pump works by using a vacuum to remove air from an enclosed space. This can be done by either using a vacuum cleaner or by using a specialised pump.
What are the benefits of using a Vacuum Pump?
There are many benefits of using a Vacuum Pump. Some of these benefits include:
- Removing air from an enclosed space can help to prevent the growth of mould and mildew.
- Removing air from an enclosed space can help to prevent the spread of dust and allergens.
- Removing air from an enclosed space can help to improve the efficiency of heating and cooling systems.
- Removing air from an enclosed space can help to reduce noise levels.
There are no reviews yet.