A copper elbow 90 degree is a plumbing fitting commonly used in water supply systems. It is designed to create a 90-degree change in direction for the flow of water, allowing for smooth and efficient plumbing connections.
Made from durable copper material, the 90-degree elbow features a curved shape that enables pipes to be joined at a right angle. This type of fitting is widely used in residential, commercial, and industrial plumbing applications.
The benefits of using a copper elbow 90 degree include:
- Durability: Copper is known for its exceptional strength and durability, ensuring the longevity of the plumbing system.
- Corrosion Resistance: Copper is highly resistant to corrosion, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations.
- Heat Resistance: Copper has excellent heat resistance properties, making it ideal for hot water applications.
- Easy Installation: The copper elbow 90 degree is relatively easy to install, allowing for efficient and hassle-free plumbing connections.
- Versatility: This fitting can be used with copper pipes of various sizes, providing flexibility in plumbing design.Here are some common uses of Copper Elbow 90° Degree fittings based on their respective sizes:
1/4 Inch Copper Elbow 90° Degree
- Used in small-scale plumbing projects, such as connecting water lines for appliances like refrigerators, ice makers, or small sinks.
3/8 Inch Copper Elbow 90° Degree
- Commonly employed in residential plumbing installations, such as connecting water supply lines for bathroom sinks, kitchen faucets, or washing machines.
1/2 Inch Copper Elbow 90° Degree
- Widely used in residential and commercial plumbing systems for connecting larger water supply lines, such as those leading to showers, bathtubs, and larger sinks.
5/8 Inch Copper Elbow 90° Degree
- Primarily utilized in larger-scale plumbing applications, such as connecting water lines for industrial equipment, commercial kitchens, or central heating systems.
3/4 Inch Copper Elbow 90° Degree
- Commonly found in residential and commercial plumbing projects for connecting larger water supply lines, such as those leading to toilets, urinals, or irrigation systems.
7/8 Inch Copper Elbow 90° Degree
- Typically used in larger plumbing installations, such as connecting water supply lines for commercial or industrial machinery, water tanks, or HVAC systems.