- Branching off water lines: Copper tees are commonly used to branch off water lines, allowing water to flow in a different direction or to a different fixture.
- Connecting pipes of different sizes: Copper tees can be used to connect pipes of different sizes, allowing for easy transitions between different parts of the plumbing system.
- Creating manifold systems: Copper tees can be used to create manifold systems, which distribute water or other fluids to multiple fixtures from a single source.
- Repairing damaged pipes: Copper tees can be used to repair damaged pipes by cutting out the damaged section and replacing it with a tee fitting.
- Installing pressure gauges: Copper tees can be used to install pressure gauges, allowing for easy monitoring of the pressure in the plumbing system.
- Overall, copper tees are an important plumbing fitting that allow for flexibility and customization in plumbing systems, while also providing a durable and reliable connection between pipes.
|What’s In The Box||Copper Tee|
|Model Number||Copper Tee|
|Model Name||Copper Tee Pipe Fitting|